 General / 41686
Re: Pick-A-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Spears writes:
When this comes to the Lego Store in Chicago, I'll be excited.  Until then
I'm just jealous.  :(

And that'll give you MichLUG'ers more excuse to come around! Maybe then we
can drag your rears this way for a joint show. ;-)

-Tim

Name the time and place, buddy.  I'll fill the van to the brim.  I expect
that at least David and Larry would be up for one, and possibly a few more
besides.

Lets actually look into this more, how much lead time would we need to
coordinate a show?  What time of the year is good for both clubs?

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69