 General / 40705
Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Osborn writes:
In article <3E2D3A71.2080102@insightbb.com>,
Brian B. Alano <throwaway@insightbb.com> wrote:
BTW, it appears to be only 37meg. Worth every byte.

Rob Limbaugh re-encoded it so it's only 36megs now. I may attempt to
recapture it, the audio is pretty bad.

Wow!  that video clip was great!  Thanks for capturing the video.

Nice job on the show, Steve!

We are in the presence of LEGO Robotic royalty!

Dave K