 Robotics / 20083
Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:01:04 GMT

Did anyone capture it into their computer?  I missed it.

I wonder if the episode at 10EST is the same thing...

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tommy Rainwater" <info@plasticbrick.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 7:52 PM
Subject: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

I rushed home for this one tonight..........

Just wanted to congratulate Steve on his appearance this evening on • TechTV's
"The Screen Savers".... It's soooooo cool to see one of the gang on TV!!!

Host Leo Laporte conducted a great interview with Steve on his "Legway"
Mindstorms creation! I had not heard of the version 2.0 that they
highlighted... but it was cool to see!

Steve got in a LUGnet plug or two, as well as a plug for HiTechnic....

Congrats Steve!

-Tommy Rainwater
"Cogito Ergo Lego"