 General / 40523
Re: Understanding Leaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
I would not consider the Marz Distribution site a leak, however, since no
measures are taken to keep the information from the public. Obviously Marz
buys from LEGO and sells to retailers, and if LEGO had a problem with the
way Marz distributed images online they could stop them. So, if LEGO doesn't
want the Marz photos online, it's their responsbility.

Well (I do not post this as an argument for or against in the discussion),
that seems to be exactly what has happened now. All sets not available to
the general public yet, have been taken off the Marz Distribution site.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.