 General / 39933
Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo writes:
.

People whose work is mentioned in the book will get free copies - and
hopefully some will review it.

Do you have a list of all the people who helped (or where mentioned)? Or do
we have to buy the book to find out? :)

jt