 General / 39913
39912  |  39914
Subject:
BrickFest Dates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:43:04 GMT

Hey all,

I am putting together a personal calendar for 2003, and am trying to think
of all dates that are important to me that I should mark as such.

Does anyone know the date of the 2003 BrickFest?  I haven't seen it
discussed yet.  ...Also, if there are any similar events easily accessible
to someone driving from the Northeast US, I'd be happy to have dates for
those too.

Thanks for any info!
-Hendo