 General / 39887
    Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —Thomas Avery
   (...) My CLE's (Cool LEGO Experiences): Story 1 When I was 5, my mom bought me my first set as a surprize (a LEGOLAND police station). I didn't know what LEGO was, and I didn't have much experience with other construction toys at that point. Aside (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, I should add one here: Walking into the baggage claim area in DC and spotting someone taking my big box of LEGO off the conveyor and realizing he must be Thomas Avery... Then moments after we got both my bags and Thomas had time to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)