 General / 39847
    Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) 1. I remember going to the Ontario Science Center (in Toronto) when I was quite young (probably over 20 years ago) and there was a really cool Lego Space Display lighted up and made into a really awesome Space Diarama. You would think that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —David Koudys
   In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) Yeah, and you hung out in the *castle* room the entire weekend. I saw you on the webcam! ;p Dave k (21 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)