 General / 39831
39830  |  39832
Subject:
LEGO (SNOT) Mosaic: The Mad Hatter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:50:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Folks,

A project more maddening than a Tea Party.

A Studs-Not-On-Top Mosaic:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mad_hatter.html

Let me know what you think,

eric harshbarger