 General / 39814
    Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —David Eaton
   (...) Some of my favorite Lego stories to tell: DaveE and the Music Center ===...=== Shortly after my introduction to Lugnet, a curious post popped up, requesting help in modelling a Music Center in Lego bricks: (URL) center ( (URL) ) was raising (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —Richard Noeckel
    More…I need more! ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ ~I crave these stories… There’s just such a level of sincerity in the sharing of personal stories involving our hobby. So far I've read every post (some of them twice) and even all of Hendo’s touching thread which (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)