 General / 39682
Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:04:09 GMT

We are re-negotiating with our bandwidth supplier as well
as soliciting corporate sponsorships.  This may
mean the re-appearance of ads, though I am trying to have
them take the form of text rather than graphics (google style).

KL

That's good news.  As long as there are no pop-up ads, I'm fine with it.
Anything to help Brickshelf!

-JHK