 General / 39463
  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) I'm not sure that an average rating of 50 would be appropriate in this context. One of the ongoing themes of discussion in LUGNET is that LEGO set designs deteriorate over time. The apex of LEGO set design is generally thought to be in the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) Hmm, I see a lot of potential for expanding your organisation's efforts from carcases to live animals, to be specific, tertiary applicants. Given the way the parents moan about all the statistical moderation that takes place, I think a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)