 General / 39410
Re: Brown Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 05:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I was just browsing shop.lego.com and one of the
"related items" that came up was... Brown Tiles!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10046

Cool!

I'd also like to see this assortment in gray, black and green.

KL

Looks like there's a buncha new stuff up.  Black roof slopes, arch kit, a
menu choice for grey plates (but no grey plates yet...)

And gray fence elements!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10050

And and unbelievable black slope brick assortment:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10053

KL