 General / 39264
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:51:11 GMT

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Adrian Drake wrote:

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:

Got an idea after looking at the star destroyer in the shopathome
catalog.  For those who are getting it (can't include myself yet) would
it be any fun to have a contest to see who can build it the fastest?
There wouldn't be any prizes really, just thought it'd be something
cool to do.  LMKWYT.

My build time will change dramatically depending on whether I pre-sort
the pieces or not.  Would presorting the pieces count towards the build
time?  I suppose to be absolutely fair, build time starts with a sealed
box in front of you, and ends with a completed model.

What about the time spent verifying the inventory? :-)

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/