 General / 39247
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
That was my point silly....  don't count the time, just build.  :)

Allan B.
No, what I meant was only count the time that your building,
cuz you see, you can't time yourself building
if you don't time yourself building.
(dang that makes no sense at all, does it?)

OK, what I mean is time the time you spend building the set.
(still doesn't make sense though).

Hard to beleive one sentence can confuse me more
than my math homework : )
Hasta La Vista, Sean