 General / 39253
  Noooooo!!

So there I was, after a long day of work and a couple hours of housework, when I decided I should settle into a few good hours of building. I've had this idea for a spaceship for a while (the first of those for a new faction, so I was excited to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!

Thats pretty brutal man! Just be glad none went under the vent though. I have to worry about that every time I work in my room. (BTW, I'm also working on something for starship) More than once God has spared me pain by causing pieces to bounce (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!

I feel your pain! (...) Usually, for me, it's the blasted cat(s) that initiates the disaster in the first place! James Wilson Dallas, TX Lugnet #1783 (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!

Thats really horrid. :-( I just sorted all my small technic parts. I *hate* sorting small parts. I've also done the "step on the edge of a tub and send the bricks flying" thing. Not fun. I feel for you. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!

you know, I did the exact same thing with my technic pieces the other day- I sort my <small> technic pieces in spice boxes- you know, the sort that have 6 compartments, 1 lid, and can stack? Not a nice feeling, finishing sorting, and then having to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)