 General / 38785
38784  |  38786
Subject:
Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:26:55 GMT

Following images are of the Lego kiosk in the Oakdale Mall,
Johnson City NY.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-552s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-553s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-554s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-555s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-556s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-557s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-558s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/general/mvc-559s.jpg

I didn't stay long, the clerk/cashier was creeping me out.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS