 General / 38506
Re: My sink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward writes:
"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Wassssssssup Everyone,

Do you need to open every post with this?  Cute once or twice - annoying
when it is on every post.
Sorry Mike, didn't know people got upset with the way I said Hi.

Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Not trying to be a smart alec, but saying Hasta La Vista
isn't annoying, is it?

Do you see anyone else doing it?
No, but does it hurt to be original?

I give you slack because I know you're a KFOL (Kid fan of LEGO).  But
it's probably a good idea to try to adapt yourself to the standards of
the community, if you want to be taken seriously.
OK, fine you all got me.  No more Wasssssssup.  I'll try to adapt, as I'm
obviously younger than most of you (no offense). But please don't punish me
for being original, as I've said Hasta La Vista since I've been online.  I
promise no more wasssssssssup from here out, but Hasta La Vista's stayin'.
Besides, I have to keep some originality.

--Bill.
Hasta La Vista, Sean