 General / 38504
Re: My sink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:35:30 GMT

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H2HHEv.2tH@lugnet.com...
Wassssssssup Everyone,

Do you need to open every post with this?  Cute once or twice - annoying
when it is on every post.
Sorry Mike, didn't know people got upset with the way I said Hi.

Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Not trying to be a smart alec, but saying Hasta La Vista
isn't annoying, is it?

Do you see anyone else doing it?

I give you slack because I know you're a KFOL (Kid fan of LEGO).  But
it's probably a good idea to try to adapt yourself to the standards of
the community, if you want to be taken seriously.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin