 General / 38502
Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Timothy Lynch writes:
Expanding on the frame idea: a built in light to shine up on the picture
like in museums.  Ok, now I've gone too far :-)

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Actually, I think Eric H created some nice borders on a few of his mosaics.
With both plates and bricks (depending on type of mosaic), he simply makes a
nice thick (5+ studs wide) flat border, the same brick/plate height as the
mosaic, in a black or brown.  It makes a nice border.

But the light thing is cool, too.