 General / 38491
38490  |  38492
Subject:
Calling all Hunters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:03:14 GMT

Sorry for the drama it's been a rough morning. :)
I'm looking for 8317: Allegra, from the Galidor line
IN STORES. So what I'm asking is this: anyone
who frequents, TRU, Target, Wal-mart, or Kmart
let me know if you see this set. Don't get it for me.
I just want to know when she is in stores. I don't
shop much at these places, but I know someone
out there in Lugnet-land does. I know I can get her
at S@H but I want a good excuse for hitting a store. ;)

xposted to galidor,general, market.shopping and
org.us.lucny

Thanks a gazillion.
--
Nicole Drumm MS