 General / 37141
    Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Cary Clark
   (...) Very impressive, Jake. Thanks for adding this resource to the community. Still, I'm not sure how to make use of it. For instance, suppose I'd like to build the JHM-23 Diesel Locomotive. The parts list is a great place to start. Once I've (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —William Toenjes
   (...) Printing color instructions eats ink like crazy. For those with a color PDA the program Fireviewer for Palm OS works great. I download the jpegs to my computer, then use Fireconverter and compress the files 50% and to 256 colors to keep the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)