 General / 37138
    Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) building instructions, and I hope everybody else will do this as well. The category selection indicates that you are a big train fan. You might want to add a few subcategories below some of the other main categories as well. Jacob (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Jake McKee
   (...) Great! I just approved all your links, so they should be live now. (...) I am indeed a trains fan, which is why there were more trains categories. But the idea is that people will help build not only the content (the links) but also the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)