 General / 37065
    Re: LUGNET Terms —Kyle Keppler
   (...) First of all, TLC didn't make these up, we the people of lugnet did. And there allready is a POOP: peice of other parts/peices. :-D --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LUGNET Terms —Steve Bliss
   (...) BURP and CRAPP predate LUGNET. These terms came from RTL, the usenet newsgroup formerly known as rec.toys.lego. I *think* SPUD and POOP also predate LUGNET, but I'm not sure... Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)