 General / 37031
Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:00:01 GMT

<snipsnip>
Joe Meno <jmenomeno@aol.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Gx1CDw.6J8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

I would love to see this and a Technic-level version set of the
attractons...could you see a Rock n'Roller Coaster with a working track?

<snipsnip>

They had one (a roller coaster) in one of the idea books (early seventies?)
It used the old blue rails turned by 90° and thus making a "hilly" track
with the curved rails. Curves were a problem though as you had to turn the
rails over again and this was always a place the cars derailed at the
connections......well my cars derailed a lot as there were lots of
difficulties if you tried anything else beyond a strait setup and I didn't
have the lego parts then that might solve the problems today . . . but then
again they don't sell the blue rails anymore ..sigh..

thomas