 General / 3613
3612  |  3614
Subject:
FOTD - Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 01:55:38 GMT

I had a weekend retreat in Virginia this weekend, and since I was going by
myself, and was leaving early, I did some Lego shopping in Petersburg on the
way up. Got a variety of things at K-Mart, including two 6246 Crocodile Cage
sets. They rang up for 70 cents each!

I really enjoyed my shopping, in every store except Walmart that I stopped
in, I found something worthwhile (though what I found at the two Targets I
stopped at weren't Lego - I'm also collecting some of the Micromachines Star
Wars stuff, and found one thing I was looking for at each of the two
Targets).

Frank Filz