 General / 3612
3611  |  3613
Subject:
Updates to My page again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:48:09 GMT

I put up 2 more ldraw instructions for my creations tonight and added
the same 2 to my pov-ray page. One is an old creation I finally got
around to Ldrawing, some people might remember it my little Wizards
Library from the 2 6020's and the other is a little Forestman's set.
check them out if you'd like and lmk what you think!
http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/lego.html
Thanks!
Tamy