 General / 33282
  My FOTD

A couple of weeks ago I was watching an auction on eBay. There was no pictures, just a description. (URL) the description I thought it might be worth taking a shot on it thinking the statment "Has the rail station and the crane to lift cars and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  RE: My FOTD

Nice gamble/haul Mike. Obviously a risk worth taking, Milissa would say no, too risky. Enjoy! :-) Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: My FOTD

Gee, it seems the seller could have purchased a digital camera, listed that auction and made enough more than $100 to pay for the camera...what do you think? (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: My FOTD

(...) UNdoubtedly! I set FUT to market.theory because this is a classic example (Nice find, BTW, Mike) of two things: - that poor listings get poor sales. Time spent taking pics and writing punchy, accurate descriptions pays off (within reason... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: My FOTD

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJuxq8.BKo@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) you (...) I (...) the (...) I think you are absolutely right. I suspect that the seller really had no idea what the value of what they had (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.theory)