 General / 33281
33280  |  33282
Subject:
McD Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:37:57 GMT

Has anyone else had a problem gettin any of these sets?  I got all but 2 and
6 within 10 miles of my house but not one McDonalds has gotten 2 or 6.  I
just burnt a tank of guess traveling around So Cal to get either of these.
Anyone around the riverside/temecula areas that can help guide me to a
McDonalds I may have missed?