 General / 33280
Re: Dave Matthews enshrined in Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.build, Dave Amos writes:
My brother Brian is a huge fan of The Dave Matthews Band.  He owns every CD
and has copies of many concerts.  He decided one day to enshrine Dave
Matthews in a Lego mosaic.  He got the idea from me, the Lego maniac of the
house.  The results are pretty impressive, I do believe.  A better
description, as well as some pictures, are located here:
http://www.brianamos.com/?page=mosaic

Check it out!

Dave, on behalf of my brother Brian

Great job!  I'm a big fan of DMB (just saw them at Molson Amphitheatre here
in Toronto last month, as well as back in '98) so this was a real treat-
Nice work!

Calum