 General / 33277
Re: New building (Tan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:20:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

This is my first example of my "miniland detail in minifig scale"
campaign-- more on the way.  Thanks to LD for making many of these
elements available through bulk!

Here are a few pics:

-John

Thanks John,

for sharing these great pictures with us. I love your building and for some
elements I wasn't aware that they exist at all and you have used hundreds of
each of them...

Regards,

Ben

(I myself was not too busy at work last week: sat every afternoon from 5 pm to
midnight in front of my TV and used some of the time to build up a new Lego
MOC. That will be published in late Oktober after our Muelheim-Train-Meeting.)