 Trains / Train Organizations / 1627
Re: New building (Tan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:16:52 GMT

John & All,

Here are a few pics:

Wow, John, that is an excellent building! I can imagine how long it must
have been trying to get some of those parts, like the 1x4 tan hinge. It is
truly a great building! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks, Scott.  Very perceptive-- that 1 element was indeed the most
difficult for me to obtain!

I know the feeling, my Shell Gas Station was eating up obscene amoutns of
yellow tile, I had to go through many Brickbay orders and the like. I got
the last shipment 3 days befor MLTC's GATS Show in Grand Rapids.

My next project will be requiring even more parts, though I am unsure when
and where I will get those! : )

Scott S.