 General / 32814
32813  |  32815
Subject:
LEGO Sculptor - Inventory & Exchange Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:10:01 GMT

b2x2 96 • 48 should be more than enough
b1x1 64
make it 20

I think lots of 1x1 bricks are important, for no other reason that they are
your base 1x1 vertical element. If you want to have several 1x thin strands,
the best way to do this is with 1x1 bricks. Even though the sphere is the
main model, you want to be able to use it for other stuff as well, right?

On the others, what items would you increase as a result? 2x4 bricks?

p1x3 16
p1x3 32 • ???
p1x1 0
p1x1 256
???

Whoops. My bad. I had grouped them by their content in the bulk packs, and I
had forgotten to remove duplicate lines. Add any duplicate columns together.

make the price at 30$ max and I buy, over 30$, will probably pass it, over 40$
forget it (price in Can$)

Yep, I'd like a CN$30 maximum price point as well, but that would be
US$19.24 currently, and probably not very likely. If the US price was the
proposed US$29.99, yours would likely be CN$46.99, just going purely off of
the current (9/6/01 09:00 PDT) exchange rate.

- Sean