 General / 32727
Re: New Cathedral in XXL-size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear all,

Frank Deuter - a German Co-AFOL - has built this cathedral and asked me to
publish
a first picture of it.

Take a look at it here:

I think it is one of the most georgeous buildings I have ever seen!

Boy, at a glance it looks like its not made out of lego! I wish I would see
it at the FGLTC exhibition!
The cathedral will be displayed at the next exhibition of the FGLTC in Muelheim
on sunday 28th of october.

Leg Godt!

Ben