 General / 32717
32716  |  32718
Subject:
New Cathedral in XXL-size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:17:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear all,

Frank Deuter - a German Co-AFOL - has built this cathedral and asked me to
publish
a first picture of it.

Take a look at it here:

I think it is one of the most georgeous buildings I have ever seen!

The cathedral will be displayed at the next exhibition of the FGLTC in Muelheim
on sunday 28th of october.

Leg Godt!

Ben