 General / 32684
  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) <clip> (...) Thanks for moving those. I will update my links to there, for credit. -Jason (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) Indeed, thanks! Good to see they are not lost. Laziness has its own reward, I updated Bricksmiths last nite to the linkless version of the credit but hadn't yet got to my other sites. That means I only have to redo Bricksmiths (to add the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)