 General / 32668
    Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. —Dave Lovelace
   In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes: Is Todd out there reading any of this still? I know he's passed the torch, but has he completely passed on all things Lego? Is his presence gone entirely here at Lugnet? Sorry if this already got (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this. Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) yes, but not as often as I am. I read a few times every day. He has "computer-free" weekends also. (...) Nope. I know he wants to focus on his own building. And I know he's been pretty busy. But he can probably answer you better than I. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)