 General / 31734
Re: Newest Members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
In lugnet.general, Carl Watson writes:
How often does the newest members bit on the LUGNET home page get updated?

I'm not sure, but the last update took well over a month.

There is a break in time between member #1105 and #1106 (May 25 to July 4).
And after #1106 there are MANY members that "joined" on July 4.

I applied for a membership on June 6 and it finally appeared with all the
rest on July 4.

So, if you're waiting on your membership to show up, don't hold your breath.
Don't try emailing Lugnet either, you probably won't get a response.

T. J.
Finally, Lugnet Member #1128

Hi, I apologize for the lack of communication and delays in processing. Todd did
in fact take a little time off and I'm filling in. In future, please feel free
to mail me at suz@lugnet.com to get my direct attention.

-Suz