 General / 31390
Re: is Octan a real brand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

"Robert Graff" <mrgraff@tvi.cc.nm.us.no.spam> wrote in message
I don't know about an actual oil company, but,

<snipped lot's of octan references>

But this particular one has the same logo, colours and is also fuel...

-Frank

Right, you see, what happened was I went searching with the hopes I might find
the Portugese homepage of the Octan fuel company. Instead I found a whole bunch
of other cool references, so I thought I'd share them.

I'm gonna keep looking for a non-LEGO Octan fuel reference though.