 General / 3116
  Re: Tomcat for view

(...) You just can't write off the Titanic model. The F-14 and the Titanic are both great models, just on two completely different levels. The F-14 is a mechanical wonder and the Titanic is more of a WOW factor. IMHO. (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tomcat for view

Two (not so) different opinions of course, but I'll stick with mine...:-) There is always a difference between "technical elegance" and "brute force", IMHO as being an engineer. But you are absolutely right about greatness of both models. Titanic (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tomcat for view

(...) Plus, don't forget about models which may not have technical/engineering elegance, but are design marvels and are visually beautiful and elegant. I'm thinking of most of Ed Boxer's creations; wonderful architectural models. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)