 General / 31126
Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:14:57 GMT

Okay, I'll tell you that I don't mind the security measures.  If it will
help make this a better place to post without dealing with people who just
want to stir up trouble, then I'm all for it.  Just check out Rec.toys.lego
lately to see what I mean.  The "Mad Hatter" guy has really taken over that
area.  I would quit reading posts altogether if I had to deal with that for
very long!  That's just my two cents worth!