 General / 30091
  3571 Motor problem

I was hoping someone who is more familiar with Lego's motors could help me. I picked up a 3571, one of those znap sets, and I'm trying to get the motor to work, but I think it may be broken. I put a battery in the battery box, and hook it up to the (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3571 Motor problem

There's nothing you can do wrong. It sounds like the motor was broken when you bought it. I would contact Lego Consumer Service to see if I could get a replacement. The number in North America is 1 800 422 5346. Cary "Adam Murtha" (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3571 Motor problem

I had the same problem with another ZNAP set with motor. I rang customer support (Holland) and had a replacement motor within days, no questions asked. That's LEGO CS for you..... Duq "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3571 Motor problem

Thanks for their number, I just called and they said they'd ship me a replacement right away. :) I also hooked up a different 9v motor and it worked fine, so it was definitly the motor, I thought it may have been the battery box or wire possibly. (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)