 General / 30092
Re: 3571 Motor problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 23:20:37 GMT

There's nothing you can do wrong. It sounds like the motor was broken
when you bought it. I would contact Lego Consumer Service to see if I
could get a replacement. The number in North America is 1 800 422 5346.

Cary

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message
I was hoping someone who is more familiar with Lego's motors could help
me.
I picked up a 3571, one of those znap sets, and I'm trying to get the
motor
to work, but I think it may be broken.  I put a battery in the battery
box,
and hook it up to the motor, but when I push the button, the motor just
clicks.  Is there a possibility that I've done something wrong, or could
it
just be broken.  Any help would be appreciated.

~Adam