 General / 2939
Re: Steep Corner Slopes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:17:24 GMT

Gary R. Istok writes:

Now that we've analyzed the Low Corner Slopes, how about Steep Corner Slopes.
Granted Steep Slopes don't come in Service Packs (too bad), and are therefore
much much scarcer than the low slopes (I bought about 10 blacksmith shops
about 7 years ago only for the red steep slopes).   So they exist in only 4
styles, 1x2x3, 2x2x3, 2x2x3 (convex corner) and the 2x2x2 near pyramid peaks
(what I call "Santa's Hat).
Granted not all sizes come in all colors.  And the yellow 2x2x3 convex corner
ones may be the scarcest and  most desireable ones (Yellow Castle).  But it
sure would be nice to have a 2x2x3 concave (inside) corner brick.

Yup!  I was/am working on a keep that has one side going down into water, and
the steep slopes work great as a flared base, except that it looks kinda funny
where it meets in the corner. :-(

How am I ever going to realize (one of) my dreams - doing a scale rendition of
Castille de Haar - if I can't get large quantities of steep convex corners?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/