 General / 29197
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ryan Farrington writes:
Dave Low wrote:
In lugnet.general, Paul Gardosik writes:
Dave Low wrote:
Think about God/gods. You talk about God, you're talking about the One
Almighty. You talk about gods, you're contemplating various beings that
share the attribute of divinity, with none of them "owning" the term
"god".

Actually, gods exsisted long before your "God" who, when you think about
it, stole the term.

Does God have a name for God? follow up in off-topic.debate if you dare...

God existed first, before anything else.  He created all things, including
man, whom He created in His own image.  Man, being sinful, created gods in
his own image. (see http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/truth.htm and
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/truthfaq.htm)  So God did not steal the
term.

  Regardless, I see your site refers to "Virtual Legos," so you've
apparently got a vested interest in both parts of this thread!  8^)

     Dave!