 General / 29162
Re: In Search of...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:01:07 GMT

A dollar store here in Binghamton NY still has some from last time I
wiped out their stock (at 3 sets for a dollar I got all 100 they had). The
sets I got were an even distribution. I'll look tonight after work for you.
I'm going anyway to get more for me.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Andrew Eade" <vestras@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Throwbot/Slizer Amazon/Jungle and Jet/Judge. I really need to get some of
these sets, and I dont care if they are Mint/Sealed, as long as most of • the
parts are there. I need at lkeast 3 of each, thought I can build up to it
with whomever I can get. I have Boss, Millenia most RRs and other TBs
available out here, so I can trade as well. I appretiate Any help

-Sidenote- I also need all the current Bionicle releases, especially masks

e-mail vestras@bolt.com if you can help