 General / 28784
  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Gary, I don't think that is the problem, because I started to play with LEGO in 1976 and I was living in Holland. So I am pretty sure that all my bricks are ABS. I suspect that even keeping ABS at room temperature the bricks change slightly over the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Guido, I should have asked the question "are there gaps (spaces) between the bricks when you build with them. Are they twisted slightly (warped) when you look at one of the longer edges of a 2x4 brick?" If not then you do have only ABS, and some of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)