 General / 28764
28763  |  28765
Subject:
Lego Porn (I guess nothing is sacred after all...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:44:32 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Everyone that knows me personally knows I like Legos.  Consequently, they
often send me links to the deranged Lego stuff that they find on the web.
Anyway, I was recently sent the following link -- It's not very PC, and
children should not look at it except perhaps under the supervision of a parent:

http://drew.corrupt.net/lp/index.html

Judge for yourselves its value.  Mostly, it's quite silly.  I thought it
might amuse some. Don't blame me for the site, I had nothing to do with it.
I post the URL here for information purposes only.  I suppose one could
argue it's an outgrowth of the Hollywood-styled Studio theme.

What will Studio Director Señor Spielbergo think of this?

-- Hop-Frog