 General / 28556
28555  |  28557
Subject:
Nic-Name Disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:50:46 GMT

Hello all, I just wanted to make a little disclaimer out of respect for all
the Builders out there. Many People in my area (NJ) have called me the
"Legomaster". This is a name in which I have come to be known by Locally,
and since I am pursuing exposure for my work here on Lugnet and elsewhere, I
did'nt want to give off the wrong impression. The name "Legomaster" is a
name given to me by friends and ArtShow goers alike. Some have never seen
anybody build large scale Robots from Lego, and thusly and Loveingly was
given to me after many years of hardwork and wonderful Art shows. I don't
wanna come off as big headed. I respect the work of many I have encountered
here on Lugnet, ebay , and just plain ol' freindly e-mails! Anybody who has
taken the time to dream and create is a Legomaster, and I hope to be
recieved well. Thanks again for the many kind words and encouragement. I
promise to get a Good Digital Camera and get a Web site to better document
and display my creations. To all Thanks and good luck....keep on
building!!!! Eric "Legomaster" Sophie.

P.S. If you can make it to NJ on March 24th, A Great Art Show is being held
on the Jersey City Water front. I have been working hard to showcase my
latest creation. Please visit: WWW.regurgitationshow.com for details about
this show and it's mission.....thanks again!!!