 General / 28197
28196  |  28198
Subject:
New entry for the LEGO Appearences on the media
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:57:17 GMT

Hi,

Just watched "A cool, dry place" yesterday and there is two LEGO sequences:
one where a kid named Calvin Durell (Bobby Moat) plays with regular LEGO
bricks and other where he plays with LEGO Duplo with Beth (Joey Lauren
Adams).

Title: A Cool, Dry Place
Scene: Calvin layed on his room's floor with regular bricks and playing with
Beth on the couch with Duplo bricks.
Set(s): n/a
Noticed by: Felipe Coury

Best regards!